There are several intellectual influences which inspire us and help craft our perspective and mission within economics. I list a select few below.
- Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro, and John Moore. "Credit cycles." Journal of political economy. 1997
- Cooper R, John A. Coordinating coordination failures in Keynesian models. The Quarterly Journal of Economics. 1988
- Rocheteau G, Wright R, Zhang C. Corporate finance and monetary policy. American Economic Review. 2018
- Guerrieri V, Lorenzoni G, Straub L, Werning I. Macroeconomic Implications of COVID-19: Can Negative Supply Shocks Cause Demand Shortages? National Bureau of Economic Research. 2020
- Mian A, Rao K, Sufi A. Household balance sheets, consumption, and the economic slump. The Quarterly Journal of Economics. 2013
- Bilbiie FO, Ghironi F, Melitz MJ. Endogenous entry, product variety, and business cycles. Journal of Political Economy. 2012